- About Us
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
Division of Community Behavioral Health
CBH homepage can now be found at CBHphilly.org.
Community Behavioral Health (CBH) is a not-for-profit 501c (3) corporation contracted by the City of Philadelphia to provide mental health and substance abuse services for Philadelphia County Medicaid recipients.
Supported through state funding, CBH works in partnership with the City of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to provide vital behavioral health services. Today, CBH is responsible for providing behavioral health coverage for the City’s 420,000 Medicaid recipients. Its primary activities include:
- Authorizing payment for behavioral health services
- Requiring provider agencies to deliver effective and medically necessary services
- Achieving management and operational efficiencies to lower healthcare costs
For more information about CBH, call 215-413-3100.
Information related to Community Behavioral Health’s governing documents, conflict of interest policy, financial statements, and Forms 990 are available upon request. To obtain this information, please submit a written request to:
Community Behavioral Health
Attn: CBH Secretary/Treasurer
801 Market Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Leadership Team
- Contact Us
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours