Research, epidemiology, evaluation, and analysis (‘Research Unit’) applies tools from research, epidemiology, and evaluation fields to support decision making in DBHIDS.
The unit serves as consultant to DBHIDS divisions on all aspects of quality measurements, including research on appropriate statistical measures, development of performance metrics for reporting purposes, and conducting research and evaluation.
To support DBHIDS’ population health approach, the Research Unit continually seeks and reviews data from external sources and, where indicated, supports use of these data among management and executive leadership. Through the use of integrated data from cross-division and from other city agencies, the Research Unit’s work contributes to the integration of human services delivery system within the city.
- Leadership Team
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Planning Innovation
- Behavioral Health and Justice Division (formerly BHJRS)
- Contact Us
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- Voter Registration 2020
- DBHIDS Study Tours