Transitions, Integration and Partnerships (TIP) Unit
The Transitions Integration and Partnerships (TIP) Unit manages DBHIDS resources focused on ending homelessness and increasing opportunities for Community Inclusion for persons with significant behavioral health challenges. The unit has planning and operational responsibility for DBHIDS Homeless Services and grant funded living situations.
Resources focused on ending homelessness include leadership and support for street outreach, liaison activities with the City’s Office of Homeless Services and other city and community agencies focused on the goals of the Mayor’s Ten Year Plan to end Homelessness.
The other major unit function is to match priority individuals to an appropriate living situation for persons with significant behavioral health challenges. While housing and mental health residential services are not an entitlement service, the unit assists such priority persons to be effectively and strategically matched to the living situation that will optimize recovery and ensure maximized community inclusion opportunities. The unit assures that participants live in the most clinically appropriate settings possible and makes the most efficient use of the residential resources available to the County Office of Mental Health.
To contact the TIP Unit or to learn more about the resources available call: 215-546-0300.
Take a look at the T.I.P. Unit’s brochure to get a better idea of who we are and what we do.
- Leadership Team
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Office
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Office of the Chief Digital Officer
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Division of Planning and Innovation
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours