Mental Health Services
If you or someone you are in touch with is experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis right now, please contact the crisis line 24/7 at 988. Click for more information about the suicide and crisis hotline.
For non-emergency help accessing and navigating mental health services for yourself, a family member or a significant other:
Sensitive and trained staff are available to assist with general information and referral resources for services such as:
- Case management
- Housing supports
- Homelessness outreach
- Mental health court
- Criminal justice supports
- Family supports
- Other mental health-related supports
For more information, visit our list of General Contact numbers including emergency contacts.
- HealthyMindsPhilly.com: Online tools and resources including a free, confidential self-screening.
- Boost Your Mood: Wellness tips and mental health resources to help address trauma, achieve equity, and engage community.
- Community Behavioral Health: Providing access to mental health care in services in Philadelphia.
- DBHIDS Behavioral Health Division: Provides mental health services and supports for adults and children requiring medical, social, and educational services
- DBHIDS Behavioral Health and Justice Division: Committed to working towards reducing justice involvement for Philadelphians with behavioral health challenges including serious mental illness.