Your Action is Needed!!
You will be required to renew your Medical Assistance eligibility. You will receive your renewal packet in the mail from the Department of Human Services (DHS). You will need to send your renewal packet timely to ensure you do not risk losing your Medical Assistance coverage.
• 90-days prior to your annual Medical Assistance renewal date you will receive a request to update your information.
• 60-days prior to your renewal date you will be able to complete your renewal via COMPASS.
What actions you need to take to make sure you receive your Medical Assistance renewal application in the mail:
1. Make sure your contact information is up to date. If your address has changed since 2020,
please notify your local county assistance office (CAO), or use the myCOMPASS PA mobile app,
or visit PA’s COMPASS website at dhs.pa.gov/Compass to update your contact information.
2. Check your mail. Your renewal packet will be coming in the mail.
3. Complete and return your renewal by the due date printed in the renewal packet. There are
four ways you can complete and submit your renewal:
• By mail — Complete and return the forms by mailing them back in the provided
• Online — Complete your renewal online in COMPASS
• Telephone — Call 1-866-550-4355 to complete your renewal over the phone
• In-Person — Complete and submit your renewal in person at any local county assistance