Virtual Town Hall Meeting: Identifying Resources During COVID-19
October 21, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This webinar from the Latino Behavioral Health Coalition (LBHC), Coalition of Culturally
Competent Providers (CCCP), and The Society of Ibero Latin American Medical Professionals
(SILAMP) contains valuable resources and practical advice from a panel of experts managing and supporting the COVID-19 response in Philadelphia.
In this webinar, panelists and representatives from diverse city agencies and the private sector will share information and strategies for establishing connections between community members and resources to help alleviate the commotion created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in keeping up with this information, understanding how to navigate this landscape, and preventing communities of color from harm, we encourage you to register and join our discussion. We should not allow the coronavirus (COVID-19) to decide the future, but rather we must effectively join forces and work together as one to have the best outcome for everyone!
• Discuss concerns and issues related to preparedness for, and response to,
• Identify reliable information & resources.
• Describe how to promote health, wellness, and disease prevention.
• Evaluate current community partnerships and identify ways to expand and grow new ones.
• Sustainable solutions to address the mental health and substance abuse impact of COVID-19 and advance access to behavioral health services beyond the pandemic.
For more information, please contact Adolfo Gonzalez: Adolfo_Gonzalez@Hccsphila.org