Veterans and COVID-19
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a discussion about the COVID-19 vaccine with the veteran community. This virtual event will give our brave veterans an opportunity to learn about the vaccine and ask their peers questions. We hope this will help veterans make choices for themselves.
- Malik Gray, U.S. Army Reserves Veteran, and Supervisor of Mental Health First Aid
- Myra Fields-Rouse, Captain U.S. Army and DBHIDS Behavioral Health and Justice Related Services
- Wanda Pate, Philadelphia Office of Veterans Affairs
- Rev. Marshall Mitchell, Salem Baptist Church, and The Black Doctor’s Consortium Moderator
- Sgt. Kevin L. Aleem, Retired Disabled American Veteran, U.S. Air Force and DBHIDS Veterans Liaison
For more information email DBHIDS-FSA@phila.gov.