Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group
November 5, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group is a newly created group to help loss survivors cope, connect, and work toward healing. Trained group facilitators are suicide loss survivors who know firsthand how difficult it can be to find your way after losing someone to suicide.
The group is open to anyone 18 years or older who is grieving a loss due to suicide. The group is free, confidential, and meets the first Tuesday of each month.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups meet at the following times and locations:
• First Tuesday of each month at Albert Einstein Medical Center, 1200 Tabor Road, at 7 p.m.
• First Wednesday of each month at Lucien E. Blackwell Regional Library, 125 S. 52nd St., at 6:30 p.m.
• Second Wednesday of each month at Methodist Hospital, 2301 S. Broad St., at 7 p.m.
• Third Thursday of each month at DBHIDS, 1601 Market St., at 7 p.m.
• Fourth Tuesday of each month at Palumbo Recreation Center, 725 S. 10th St., at 7 p.m.