Recovery Idol Entry Deadline
February 22, 2020
The Philadelphia Recovery Coalition invites you to audition for a chance to participate in the 2020 Recovery Idol Competition, a one-of-a-kind musical competition showcasing individuals who demonstrate resiliency through recovery!
Completed entries must be received by Feb. 22. The winner will perform at the DELL Music Center Aug. 21, receive an award, a cash prize, local media coverage, and will perform at the 2020 PRO-ACT National Recovery Walk at Penn’s Landing.
For more information and to register,
For more information, contact Derrick Ford at 215-516-5978 or email@example.com
Recovery Idol Competition Schedule:
- April 10: 6 to 8 p.m at Yesha Banquet Hall, 2301 Snyder Ave., Philadelphia 19145
- May 22: 6 to 8 p.m. at Church of the Advocate. 18th & Diamond Sts., Philadelphia 19121
- June 20: 5 to 7 p.m. at St. Mark’s Church, 4442 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia 19124
- July 31: 6 to 8 p.m. at Venice Island, 7 Lock St., Philadelphia 19127
- Aug. 21: FINALE AND FASHION SHOW. 6 to 9 p.m. at Dell Music Center, 2400 Strawberry Mansion Drive, Philadelphia 19132
About: Recovery Idol was founded in 2011 to showcase the talent of persons in recovery. The Philadelphia Recovery Coalition (PRC) came together and partnered to host the first Recovery Idol with The City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBHIDS) and Pennsylvania Recovery Organization-Achieving Community Together (PRO-ACT).