Recovery Idol Competition
April 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Recovery Idol was founded in 2011 to showcase the talent of persons in recovery. The Philadelphia Recovery Coalition (PRC) came together and partnered to host the first Recovery Idol with The City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBHIDS) and Pennsylvania Recovery Organization-Achieving Community Together (PRO-ACT).
Entrants for 2020 Recovery Idol Competition, a one-of-a-kind musical competition showcasing individuals all demonstrate resiliency through recovery. The winner will receive an award, a cash prize, local media coverage, and will perform at the 2020 PRO-ACT National Recovery Walk at Penn’s Landing.
Come out to see the hopefuls and cheer them on!
Recovery Idol Competition Schedule:
- April 10: 6 to 8 p.m at Yesha Banquet Hall, 2301 Snyder Ave., Philadelphia 19145
- May 22: 6 to 8 p.m. at Church of the Advocate. 18th & Diamond Sts., Philadelphia 19121
- June 20: 5 to 7 p.m. at St. Mark’s Church, 4442 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia 19124
- July 31: 6 to 8 p.m. at Venice Island, 7 Lock St., Philadelphia 19127
- Aug. 21: FINALE AND FASHION SHOW. 6 to 9 p.m. at Dell Music Center, 2400 Strawberry Mansion Drive, Philadelphia 19132
For more information about Recovery Idol,
Contact: Derrick Ford at 215-516-5978 or firstname.lastname@example.org