Peer FORCE Orientation
March 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Peer FORCE (Peers Fighting Overdose with Recovery & Community Education)
Are you a person with lived experience of opioid use recovery or a family member? Do you want to help save the lives of people affected by the opioid epidemic? Come to our Peer FORCE Orientation and learn about how to become a Peer FORCE volunteer.
As a Peer FORCE volunteer, you will:
- Receive specialized training
- Share you lived experience to provide hope
- Provide information to those in need
- Participate in outreach and community events
- Assist with harm reduction initiatives
Community Behavioral Health
801 Market St.
11th Floor, Room 1154B
Philadelphia, PA 19107