OPIOIDS: A Breakdown of the Invisible Overdose Crisis in the Black Community
August 31, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
DBHIDS watch party and Q&A with the filmmakers of this powerful short production.
Live Watch Party and Discussion
DBHIDS watch party and discussion with the filmmakers of this powerful short production at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 31 — International Overdose Awareness Day.
Join us on Facebook Live @DBHIDS: facebook.com/DBHIDS
Special remarks by:
- DBHIDS Commissioner Jill Bowen, Ph.D., and Tumar Alexander, City of Philadelphia Managing Director
Guest speakers include:
- Richard Patterson Jr., Artist, and Filmmaker @whatshisnameson
- James Rivers, cast and family member
- Brandon Chastang, Sober Messenger, and Motivator @bmcfly_
- Pamela McClenton, Sr. Director of DBHIDS Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @DBHIDS
- Gabriel Bryant, event moderator and Engaging Males of Color Coordinator @EMOCPhilly
* Media will be in attendance at this event and the event will be recorded to allow for future viewing