Mental Health Mondays
May 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until May 31, 2021
May is Mental Health Awareness Month — and DBHIDS has partnered with radio station 107.9 for weekly segments to bring mental health directly to listeners.
Tune in to 107.9 at 10:25 and 10:50 a.m. each Monday in May for:
- May 3: Mental Health Awareness Month overview with DBHIDS Commissioner Jill Bowen, Ph.D., and Chief of Staff and Operations Nicole Connell.
- May 10: Children’s Mental Health with Valarie Oulds and Shaiheed Days from the Philadelphia Alliance for Child Trauma Services
- May 17: Gabriel Bryant from DBHIDS’ Engaging Males of Color initiative
- May 24: Andrea October and Malik Gray discussing trauma resilience and destigmatizing asking for help
- May 31: Dr. Jean Wright and Yolanda Hughes discussing violence and trauma