Latino Behavioral Health Coalition: ‘Action Today, Stronger Tomorrow’
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A collaborative community initiative created to provide a venue for professionals and the community to exchange information and resources.
About this event
This year’s forum theme, “Action Today, Stronger Tomorrow,” emphasizes the need for all to come together at this critical juncture of so many challenges facing our communities. The program will focus on the work behavioral health and social services agencies have been completing individually on building paths towards seamless collaboration and on acknowledging – celebrating – providing continued support to all efforts positively impacting people’s lives.
The goal is to ensure individuals and families receive the care they deserve in a holistic manner while supporting all stakeholders who are working towards meeting this goal. Throughout this event, we will address innovative pathways to transform access and appropriate systems of care, at the right time. The forum will provide firsthand knowledge to:
- Include real-community/world examples on the topics we highlight
- Update material to continuously reflect new standards and needs
- Provide information that is engaging and relevant to those being served
- Objective One: Uniting professionals and individuals from across communities in need to discuss barriers and discover opportunities to streamline efforts, support those afflicted with mental illness (MI) and substance abuse (SU) disorders, and improve community life.
- Objective Two: The forum will provide peer/community-based education, increase access to resources, and offer a path toward combining and coordinating efforts.
- Objective Three: Celebrate outstanding achievements and best practices that have impacted and strengthened all forms of services as valued resources in our communities.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-423-5000. Proof of vaccine required to attend.