Health of America Virtual Forum 2021
October 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
One event on October 21, 2021 at 9:00 am
Join leading industry experts, innovators, and health care decision makers as we explore two of the most pressing health challenges facing our country today – maternal health and behavioral health.
The third annual BCBS Health of America Forum will take a deep dive into the key issues driving the maternal and behavioral health crises in America, including racial and health disparities, and what steps should be taken to shape new forward-thinking solutions to reimagine a more equitable healthcare system for all.
Day 1: Maternal Health
- Hear renowned speakers, leading healthcare experts and business leaders explore the broad range of health challenges facing people who are pregnant and their root causes
- Learn about new research and data insights on concerning maternal health trends, and national health equity programs that are driving positive change for people of color and their babies
- Engage in active discussions on proven solutions to empower people in the workplace and foster health equity
Day 2: Behavioral Health
- Raise awareness about mental health issues, including anxiety and depression, that affect various generations and marginalized communities
- Explore ways to reduce stigma associated with mental illness by promoting help-seeking behaviors and emotional wellbeing practices
- Discover ways to become more resilient and effective in balancing work and life demands