Alliance of Community Service Providers Virtual Direct Service Professionals Conference
November 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
18th Annual Alliance of Community Service Providers Direct Service Professionals Conference Virtual Edition will take place on Thursday, Nov.19.
As you may be aware, the DSP conference is typically held each spring in April or May. Because of the pandemic, that did not happen this year. But we felt it was so important to celebrate our DSP’s, who are indeed our most essential workers, and so we decided to host a virtual, online event Nov. 19.
– Rick Williams, 6 ABC
– Dr. Jill Bowen, DBHIDS Interim Commissioner
– Dr. Joel Nunez, speaker, author, therapist
– Roundtable Discussion with DSP’s working in the field
– Annual DSP Award Presentations
– And more …
There is NO CHARGE for this conference.
This will be a shortened version of our typical event.
There is no need to register for individual workshops. You just need to let us know you are coming!
You will receive an email prior to the day of the conference that includes a link you will need to sign in to the event the morning of Nov. 19. It will NOT be in your registration confirmation.
A special thanks to our 18th Annual Alliance of Community Service Providers DSP Conference
– The Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services
– Keynote Sponsors-Northeast Treatment, Horizon House, PHMC
– Leadership Award Sponsor-SPIN
– Positive Impact Award Sponsor-RHD
– Team Spirit Award Sponsor-U.S. Medical Staffing
– Embracing Diversity Award Sponsor-The Wedge
– Benefactor Sponsors-Kirkbride, Elwyn, Casmir Care, Jevs, Kencrest, Merakey, Programs Employing -People, Step by Step, Supportive Behavioral Resources, Fairmount Behavioral Health, Gaudenzia
Please email Vicki Haggerty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-385-7440 with any questions.