Voices of Hope and Inspiration
Story Telling Training is a FREE resilience and recovery-oriented training recognizing that the stories of individuals, their recovery processes and the experiences of their family members are critical tools in moving system transformation forward.
Story Telling Training offers many helpful tools for sharing personal and challenging experiences in an inspiring, resilience and recovery-oriented way. Story Telling Training is a gateway for those who want to become active stakeholders and change agents throughout the behavioral health system and in their communities at large.
Please contact Shawn Anderson at Sanders.firstname.lastname@example.org or go to healthymindsphilly.org for the next storytelling training.
If you would like to register for an upcoming Story Telling Training, please visit eventbrite.com/e/storytelling.
New website information: http://HealthyMindsPhilly.org/Calendar
- Leadership Team
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Planning Innovation
- Community Wellness Engagement Unit
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Team
- Community-Based Services Development Unit (CBSD)
- Research Unit
- Education and Training Unit
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- DBHIDS Trauma Transformation Initiative
- Peer Culture and Community Inclusion Unit
- Behavioral Health and Justice Division (formerly BHJRS)
- Contact Us
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- Voter Registration 2020
- DBHIDS Study Tours