PHILADELPHIA CEASEFIRE– Is a public health community violence intervention program.
The program uses Violence Interrupters who have lived experience to reach community members in need. CeaseFire collaborates with Temple University and is an official member of the International Cure Violence Model.
HEALING HURT PEOPLE – Is a hospital-based program designed to reduce reinjury and retaliation among youth ages 8-30. The program is affiliated with the Emergency Department (ED) at Hahnemann University Hospital, St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, and Temple University Hospital.
ACE’s Community Resilience Cookbook- the essential steps for creating a community resilience
- Leadership Team
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Division of Administration, Finance, and Quality
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Planning Innovation
- DBHIDS Communications
- Community-Based Services Development Unit (CBSD)
- Community Wellness Engagement Unit
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Team
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Peer Culture and Community Inclusion Unit
- Research Unit
- Trauma Initiatives and Resources
- Behavioral Health and Justice Division
- Contact Us
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours