Division of Administration and Finance
The Division of Administration and Finance has an overarching responsibility to support the efforts of all DBHIDS divisions in alignment with a health economics approach. The division supports the provision of services in a fiscally responsible manner to ensure the sustainament of programs and the ability to continually improve.
As with all divisions of DBHIDS, the division’s ultimate goal is to meet the needs of all Philadelphians, focusing specifically on quality, value, and outcomes.
The subdivisions include:
- Administrative Management (Operations)
- Grants & Procurement
- Human Resources & Workplace Wellness
- Data Governance
- Information Management & IT services
Fiscal Responsibility & Resource Management
The Division of Administration and Finance’s focus on finance, fiscal responsibility, and management—and the importance of these factors in sustaining resources—helps DBHIDS seek out reinvestment opportunities, secure grant funding, and manage resources so programs receive what they need to develop, grow, and sustain to address Philadelphia’s needs.
At the Division of Administration and Finance, we believe knowledge is empowerment. Part of our mission is to ensure that our internal and external communities make better decisions. The division works with stakeholders to develop strategies to create new programs, evaluate existing programs, and impact high priority areas across the Department. A systems approach allows the division to work with internal and external stakeholders to address the social determinants that affect the health of all residents. The division works directly with state and local partners, subdivisions, and internal staff to develop and fund programs, inform data, support program leadership, and identify and dedicate appropriate resources where they are needed most.
- Leadership Team
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Office
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Office of the Chief Digital Officer
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Division of Planning and Innovation
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours