Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative is the primary mechanism to accomplish the creation of a single, consistent approach to site reviews [monitoring] across various funding streams. This has been accomplished by combining monitoring systems across the Department into one large team, with the exception of specialized monitoring (i.e. HIV, Prevention) which remain separate functions. NIAC promotes the ongoing improvement of behavioral health providers with regard to quality of care.
What Is NIAC?
NIAC promotes ongoing transformation of behavioral health providers to improve the quality of care for people receiving services. NIAC establishes an accountability partnership among people receiving services, DBHIDS, providers and other stakeholders that is designed to:
- Identify the strengths and challenges of provider performance through a variety of methods;
- Develop solutions to system level issues shared across the provider community
- Inform the development of needed programs; and,
- Identify providers who are demonstrating exceptional practice
The Purpose of NIAC
- To assess the quality of services delivered in behavioral health settings.
- To determine a high quality network of care that ensures access to services, provides effective, individualized and holistic care, promotes community support, and mobilization is essential to achieve this aim.
- To determine if people are getting better and if they are receiving optimum care through the use evidenced-based practices.
- To empower providers to improve their services and be innovative/creative in service delivery.
For additional information on NIAC, contact: 267-602-2005
- Leadership Team
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Office
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Office of the Chief Digital Officer
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Division of Planning and Innovation
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours