IDS is proud to be involved in a number of programs that seek to provide assistance to individuals with intellectual disabilities. You can learn about the current initiatives below. Click the link to access each initiative’s web page with even more information.
Well, of course everyone communicates . . .right? But as we know, not everyone communicates using words. Even then it’s hard to understand what someone is trying to communicate. And isn’t that really the definition of communication?
Learn more about the Communication Champions program
Employment 1st, Employment Now!
“Employment 1st, Employment NOW!” focuses on core values, beliefs, tools, strategies, tips, and techniques, that will move employment forward in our region. The emphasis is on current legislation and how they will impact employment services in Philadelphia and beyond.
Learn more about the Employment 1st, Employment Now! program
LifeSharing is an alternative living arrangement that places individuals with intellectual disabilities in Philadelphia of all ages within a caring household designed to provide a supportive environment to facilitate community integration and individual enrichment. LifeSharing is recognized as both a close personal relationship and a place to live. LifeSharers offer individuals the opportunity to be part of a family, and to participate in community life.
Learn more about the LifeSharing program
- Leadership Team
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Office
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- Strategic Planning and Innovation Division
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours