Employment 1st, Employment Now!
“Employment 1st, Employment NOW!” focuses on core values, beliefs, tools, strategies, tips, and techniques, that will move employment forward in our region. The emphasis is on current legislation and how they will impact employment services in Philadelphia and beyond.
More and more people are hearing and understanding the message – having a job is a huge part of realizing personal satisfaction and community inclusion. Earning money, contributing to the community, opportunities for social interaction and increasing social capital are all key aspects of how employment can be an important part of building and enjoying an everyday life.
Realizing employment outcomes for everyone and creating a ‘culture of employment’ requires collaboration and partnership. What is a culture of employment? It is a belief that people with disabilities belong in the community workforce, earning a living, and a commitment to employment outcomes and the resources to “Make Employment Happen.”
Visit our Resources page to view the employment resources we have available.
- Leadership Team
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Office
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- Strategic Planning and Innovation Division
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours