Sharing Experiences… Strengthening Recovery
Family Member Story Telling Training is a unique training designed for family members; however, it is not limited to, partners, sponsors, faith members, close friends and other supporters. This FREE wellness, resilience and recovery-oriented training recognizes the stories of family members and people who support individuals receiving behavioral health services are critical tools in moving the Systems Transformation forward.
Family Member Story Telling Training offers many helpful tools for sharing personal and challenging experiences in an inspiring, resilience and recovery-oriented way. It is a gateway for those who want to become active stakeholders and change agents both throughout the behavioral health system and in their communities at large.
To register: Please contact Jazmin Banks at 215-685-4989.
New website information: http://HealthyMindsPhilly.org/Calendar
- Leadership Team
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Planning Innovation
- Immigrant Affairs and Language Access Services
- Community-Based Services Development Unit (CBSD)
- Transformation Research Unit
- Training Unit
- DBHIDS Trauma Transformation Initiative
- Peer Culture and Community Inclusion Unit
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours