PHILADELPHIA CEASEFIRE– Is a public health community violence intervention program.
The program uses Violence Interrupters who have lived experience to reach community members in need. CeaseFire collaborates with Temple University and is an official member of the International Cure Violence Model.
HEALING HURT PEOPLE – Is a hospital-based program designed to reduce reinjury and retaliation among youth ages 8-30. The program is affiliated with the Emergency Department (ED) at Hahnemann University Hospital, St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, and Temple University Hospital.
ACE’s Community Resilience Cookbook- the essential steps for creating a community resilience
- Leadership Team
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Office
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- Strategic Planning and Innovation Division
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours