Recovery in Philadelphia
The William White Papers interviews:
William L. White is an Emeritus senior research consultant at Chestnut Health Systems/Lighthouse Institute and past-chair of the board of Recovery Communities United. He has been working with the Philadelphia’s Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services in bringing a recovery-oriented system of care to the city.
- Interview with Dr. Evans: A career retrospective and a look at Dr. Evans’s work as Commissioner.
- Interview with Roland Lamb: Lamb shares his perspectives on transforming addiction treatment and recovery support.
- Interview with Marvin Levine: Marvin Levine’s interview includes a look back at his career and offers great insight into how transformation affected Philadelphia’s criminal justice system.
- Interview with Brooke Feldman and friends of DBHIDS: Writing and recovery in Philadelphia.
Faces and Voices of Recovery mobilizes those in recovery — along with their families, friends and allies — to recovery community organizations and networks.
People seeking or in long-term recovery, their families and loved ones have a growing number of mutual-aid groups to choose to participate in. Faces and Voices of Recovery offer the Guide to Mutual Aid Resources to assist people in finding resources.
Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services Network of Care directory.
Pennsylvania Recovery Organization-Achieving Community Together (PRO-ACT) is a grassroots advocacy and recovery support initiative of The Council covering Southeastern Pennsylvania.
BHSI Service Management
801 Market St., Seventh Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
PMHCC Case Management
1601 Market St., Seventh Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
- Leadership Team
- Commissioner's Office
- Behavioral Health Division
- Single County Authority
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Contracts & Budgeting
- Behavioral Health Crisis Intervention Services
- Coordinated Consumer Services (CCS)
- Housing and Homeless Services
- Southeast Regional Planning and Implementation
- Crisis Intervention Team Training (CIT)
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Division of Administration, Finance, and Quality
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Planning Innovation
- Behavioral Health and Justice Division
- Contact Us
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours