Performance Evaluation, Analytics, and Research (PEAR)
The Performance Evaluation, Analytics and Research (PEAR) Department supports cross-systems decision making on practices and policies that promote recovery, resilience, and self-determination for our members and their communities. PEAR strives to accomplish its mission through the use of quality data and sound analytic methods.
Some ongoing PEAR activities include:
- Provide analytic support for HealthChoices standards reporting
- Monitor performance measures for DBHIDS
- Manage Pay-for-Performance (P4P), a quality improvement and performance management initiative
- Establish processes to effectively evaluate programs and services
- Support collaboration with physical health managed care organizations to enhance care coordination and improve outcomes.