Contracts & Budgeting
The Contracts & Budgets unit is responsible for budget contracts, negotiations and financial monitoring of contracted agencies providing behavioral health services. Managing contract compliance and fiscal oversight, this unit ensures agencies deliver high-quality behavioral health services in the most efficient, fiscally-responsible manner.
1101 Market Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
City Contracting Opportunities
The Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services will utilize Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to acquire new services or add providers/programs to DBHIDS. Please be advised that unsolicited requests for new programs or program expansions will no longer be accepted.
Information about contracting opportunities can be accessed via the City of Philadelphia’s eContracting website. Visit the “New Contracting Opportunities” page and search by RFP number.
- Leadership Team
- Commissioner's Office
- Behavioral Health Division
- Division of Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Division of Administration, Finance, and Quality
- Division of the Chief Medical Officer
- Division of Planning Innovation
- Behavioral Health and Justice Division
- Contact Us
- P.A.C.E. Strategic Framework
- Grants Opportunities
- DBHIDS Study Tours